Arriving from Cape Town International Airport
- Exit Airport Direction N2 Cape Town, and as you approach the city, follow the N2 CITY, FORESHORE, SEA POINT signage.
- Follow N2 Stad/City signs until you arrive at a large intersection with several sets of traffic lights (Coen Steytler Avenue) The CTICC is on left hand side (+-22 kms) and the V&A Waterfront on your right hand side.
- Proceed straight along the steep ascent towards Kloof Nek (M62), following the TABLE MOUNTAIN CABLE WAY/ CAMPS BAY signage.
- The road follows a steep and winding ascent to the top of the hill (Kloof Nek). Without turning towards the Cable Way, descend straight into Camps Bay. Follow this road (Camps Bay Drive) for about 3km to get to the heart of Camps Bay.
- You will cross over one stop street, and after approx 400m, Table Mountain Beach will be on your left hand side.