Serragli

star-ratingstar-ratingstar-ratingstar-rating

Via dei Serragli 6
Florence, Tuscany, Italy, 50124

FAVOURITE

per night starts from

£95.00

parking PARKING

The apartment, with elevator , is located on the second floor , of "Palazzo Medici", known for its typical Florentine architecture from the XIV century. The recently restored building now contains eight luxury apartments distributed amongst three floors. Thanks to the presence of other apartments in the same building, Boccaccio and its neighboor apartments are perfect to share with a large group of friends or a large family. The apartments have been tastefully funished while taking into consideration its antique elements and presenting them in a modern manner. .

The 70 sq. m (753 sq. ft) apartment, with elevator, has one master bedroom and 1 complete bathroom and can comfortably accommodate up to 4 people thanks to the addition of a double sofa bed in the living room. The apartment has a spacious living room with 2 large windows and a double sofa bed (160 cm wide). From the living room the guest can enter the well furnished kitchen and the beautiful bedroom. In the bedroom there is the ensuite bathroom complete with shower. The entire apartment has original cotto tiled floors and coffered ceilings.

Not Available

Check-in time: 15:00 - 19:00
Check-out time: 09:00 - 12:00


Pricing Information:
When to pay: To confirm the booking we require 30% of the total rental fee upon booking. This can be paid directly online by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or by wire transfer. The remaining balance, i.e, 70% of the total rental fee is due 60 days before arrival by credit card or wire transfer. If you book a property and your check in date is less than 60 days away then you will be required to submit the full 100% rental fee upon booking.
Included in the price:
- Utility bills always included for rentals up to 30 days, for rentals over 30 days included until 100,00€ per month
- Internet service
- Condo expenses
- Agency fee.
- Final cleaning
- Initial cleaning

Excluded:
- City tax (2,50€ per person only over the age of 12 - per night for the first 7 nights)
- Utility bills for rentals over 30 days if exceeding 100,00€ per month (difference calculated on meter readings);
- Contract registration fee for rentals over 30 days. The contract is in the Italian language and the fee is equal to 1% of the total rental price (with the minimum fee being 33,50€) plus 30,00€ for revenue stamps.

Security Deposit:
All clients staying up to 60 days will be required upon arrival to provide a valid credit card as a guarantee for the security deposit. For rentals over 60 days special conditions apply.

  • American Express American Express
  • Maestro Maestro
  • Mastercard Mastercard
  • Visa Visa
  • Visa Debit Visa Debit

If you would like to enquire about availability for this apartment, or to get more information please click here